Pure Marine Collagen 150 capsules
- Type 1, purified hydrolysed collagen
- 1800mg per of collagen per serving (4 capsules)
- Sustainably sourced from a responsible fishery
- From wild fish
- Naturally high in protein
- Contributes to growth and maintenance of muscle mass and bones
Collagen is the substance that holds the body together and forms a bond to provide strength, elasticity and structure. Unfortunately, collagen production naturally depletes as we age.
Collagen is a structural component for the formation of skin, gums,
teeth, bones, tendons, cartilage and blood vessels.
Our marine collagen is enzymatically processed to keep the peptides intact, the polypeptides are fully digestible and gentle on the gut due to their low molecular weight.
Naturally free from wheat, gluten, lactose and dairy. Non – irradiated and non-GMO
No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers